![]() | ![]() |
| Wow, can you believe it's October already? Fall is definitely in the air here. The leaves are starting to turn. It' such a pretty time of year! Now, shhhh, don't tell Kenton but I think he got a little lazy with the lawn this year. We live in the rainy PNW for goodness sake- we should not have BROWN grass! Next summer.... it WILL be green. ;) | Can't complain though. We had a wonderfully LONG summer! The children got a lot of energy out today. I just followed them around a little. |
![]() | ![]() |
| Gabe showing off his 5 year old strength. | A one handed handstand! Way to go, Gabe! ;) |
![]() |
| Gracie lost her first top tooth! It's the 3rd tooth she's lost so far & she has two more that are wiggly. Doesn't she look cute all toothless!? |
![]() | ![]() |
| Yes. It's true. I used my flash. <sigh> It has to be done every now & then. I had to be quick. Alek gave Izzy a ride- a "ferris wheel" ride. He was rolling the trampoline around & around Izzy went, the bucket remaining in the vertical position. And the funniest thing was she didn't even care! | I had to snap my fingers to wake Izzy up for the picture! She kept wanting to sleep. As if riding around in a boy-made ferris wheel is perfectly natural and the most relaxing activity in which a feline can participate. Silly cat! |







No comments:
Post a Comment