![]() | ![]() |
| November 17, 2006 Today has been one of those really nice days. The kind where nobody has anywhere else they have to be, nothing else to do... I mean, we did have to do school today, but it was a light day and we were done fairly quickly. Tonight we decided to do a family game night. And of course I am going through photography withdrawals since we just don't have much daylight anymore. I decided to try & get some shots of us playing games. The lighting was horrible since my only light source was the light over our kitchen table. Oh well. I was trying to be creative with different angles & shooting wide open (where only a narrow plane is in focus). No laughing. ;) | |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
















No comments:
Post a Comment