![]() | ![]() |
| I really didn't take too many pictures in Disneyland. I brought our video camera and never even took it out once. *sigh* Most of my pictures are when the children stopped to play in a play area and I have a lot of Millie and Josiah. Kenton would take the older children on a ride & I would wait with the two littlest & then I'd go on the ride too. I needed something to do while we just sat there & waited. ;) I was pretty proud of my children's bravery! All except Josiah (because of his size) went on the Hollywood Tower of Terror. Alek even went on it a few times. They all tried all the rides they could at least once. Even Gabe! Josiah even went on the Matterhorn 3 times! I won't say he liked it, but he went on it. LOL! | |
![]() |
| The Dumbo Ride. Josiah was so excited about going on this one, and he was asleep while he rode on it! You can barely see him in the Dumbo behind Alek & Gracie, asleep in Kenton's arms. The line is always long for that ride so we didn't go on it again. Josiah didn't really want to anyway. He liked the POOH ride. |
![]() |
| Josiah asleep in the stroller. Poor tired lil' baby boy. |
![]() |
Posing in a stationary Dumbo. |
![]() | ![]() |
The girls playing in Toontown. A is for... well, Alek, of course! | |
![]() |
Me and my terrified, poor little children on the Tower of Terror. I look SO sympathetic, don't I? |








No comments:
Post a Comment