December 17, 2007

Millie, Age Five.


Miss Millie is FIVE!










My little girl turned FIVE today. Five! I can't believe it. Time flies. She had a princess party tonight so she and Gracie got all prettied up.
Here are my two favorites from today:



Urban Princess:




AND



Seeing stars:





And here are the rest!



Our pup's kind of nosey. She came over to see what we were doing and of course Millie had to go say hi to her.





A couple of Gracie since Millie wimped out on me pretty quick. (and the other shots I got weren't terribly exciting)









Fake smile, but I liked it anyway:





Moody Millie:





Same as the first pic, minus the "urban acid" washed look. Which do you like better?:





Sisters.










Not sure what's going on here.













The opposite of the second picture- this time I'm focused on her eyes instead of the wand:





Gracie:





Millie blowing out her FIVE candles!





And that's all I have for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment