For Kenton's birthday, we went to Seattle- just us two!
This is where we stayed. It's an old hotel called the Camlin, now owned by Worldmark. It was really beautiful and had a lot of character!


Hallway to our room:

In a glass display next to the door of each room you could see the original doorknob to that room. I thought that was really neat!

And a close up:

The view from our room:


I found this apartment building intriguing. I don't know what it was. It's shape? The fact that their only yard is a small little porch? The fact that with their lights on you could see everything going on in there? I don't know. Maybe because it's just so DIFFERENT from my "home".

The next day we went down to Pike's Market. A nearby candy shop (mmmmm!):

Fish, of course:

Fruits and veggies and even more fruits and veggies!



And for Alek, who is into peppers for some odd reason:


More seafood:


And some really neat soap a lady was selling- her stand was arranged so cute! This was only one small part of it:

Before we left Seattle on Saturday, we ate at Cheesecake Factory. The restaurant was so pretty inside! This was taken from our booth:

And a bit of a closer look at the ceiling:

Thanks Moms and Dads! We had
fun!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment