![]() My sweet little baby girl, Julianna. She is 7 months old and pulling herself up to stand already! I think she should wait awhile, since she's the BABY of this family. She's just a busy, busy little girl. We are enjoying her SO much! It is so neat to see my older children love on her. She gets so much attention, Kenton and I are certain she is going to need a very attentive husband some day. ![]() My handsome Gabe. He was actually in the mood for pictures tonight. And if you haven't figured it out by the lack of photos around here of him, he normally does NOT cooperate with my picture-taking frenzy. He either hides or shuts his eyes or runs off or makes silly faces. But not tonight. I love these of him. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I made cinnamon rolls from scratch one day. I thought to take a picture as they were rising but forgot to get a shot after they were done. LOL! Oh well. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I love this one. I got a canvas made of it & LOVE it! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Life is so busy. I keep wondering when it's going to slow down and then something else is thrown our way. I think God's trying to teach me to rely on Him more. I cannot do this on my own! I need His strength to get through life, for sure! |
February 15, 2009
Beautiful Gifts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment