

Josiah found this little Pacific tree frog. He named him Augustus Gloop. Doesn't he look like an Augustus Gloop to you!? ;)

Gracie's taking a bread baking class at our homeschool co-op. She wanted to practice her skills the other day and away she went. This bread was DELICIOUS!

My proud 10 y/o- photo taken by her proud mama.

My oldest and my youngest- Alek & Julianna.

Gabe just turned NINE! He was working with his dad- they're building a greenhouse.

Future Best Wife and Mom. Ever.

My precious lil' sweet pea.

Color?

Or B&W?

A bit too washed out and glowy but I still like it.

Miss Millie went SWIMMING in the lake! We took our school work to the lake this day.

oh.my.goodnes.
ReplyDeleteI followed you via spunky homeschool and saw your profile pic there. I followed you here to your amazing corner of the web! I LOVE it!!!
your work is magic!!
I hope to be able to come back from time to time and see more and become more inspired!
lovely work, lovely subjects :)