I read this and my mind faltered. I kept on reading and catching up to the end of the page without really "seeing" the photos. Alek is 15. 15! How did that happen?? He was still in the single digits when we "met." Oh. My. Graciousness. Alyssa! How did that happen? As you can tell, I'm not over the shock of it yet. Would it shock you to know that Zach (Piper) is graduating high school this year? Or that Nick (Jigger) is graduating 8th grade? Where do the years go? Each day seems its own time frame, endless sometimes, and yet they flow together seamlessly. Before you know it, a year is gone. Or four. Wow.
Hoping this finds you all well. I think of you and miss our time together, but to all things there are ebbs and flows, even friendship. :) love you! Shani
Shani!!! So good to hear from you. Yes, isn't it crazy!? I can't believe it either. And here this baby I just gave birth to (?!) will be a year old in just over a week. I'm not sure how that happens, but time just flies. I cannot believe your Zach is graduating this year!! Wow!! Are you still blogging? I need to catch up with you!! So glad you stopped by & said hi. :) Love, Alyssa
I read this and my mind faltered. I kept on reading and catching up to the end of the page without really "seeing" the photos. Alek is 15. 15! How did that happen?? He was still in the single digits when we "met." Oh. My. Graciousness. Alyssa! How did that happen? As you can tell, I'm not over the shock of it yet. Would it shock you to know that Zach (Piper) is graduating high school this year? Or that Nick (Jigger) is graduating 8th grade? Where do the years go? Each day seems its own time frame, endless sometimes, and yet they flow together seamlessly. Before you know it, a year is gone. Or four. Wow.
ReplyDeleteHoping this finds you all well. I think of you and miss our time together, but to all things there are ebbs and flows, even friendship. :)
love you!
Shani
Shani!!! So good to hear from you. Yes, isn't it crazy!? I can't believe it either. And here this baby I just gave birth to (?!) will be a year old in just over a week. I'm not sure how that happens, but time just flies.
DeleteI cannot believe your Zach is graduating this year!! Wow!!
Are you still blogging? I need to catch up with you!!
So glad you stopped by & said hi. :)
Love, Alyssa