|
![]() |
| In her first of several outfits for the day, Millie, as Baby Carrie. |
![]() | ![]() |
| The one on the left is my favorite of the bunch I took of Millie the other day. I wasn't completely satisfied with her pics either. It's partly due to the fact that I've gotten a little rusty. I hadn't taken any pics for an entire week! This dark, dreary weather just makes my camera sleepy. I do have more of her, I just haven't gone through them all yet. If I have any more I like, I'll post them on this page. In the meantime... | |
![]() | ![]() |
| ... Here's a couple more of Josiah I snuck in today. I like this backdrop better, I think. | |
![]() | ![]() |
| Back for more! Finished going through the Millie pics. Tried to give these an oldish feel. | |
![]() |
| Doing laundry old-fashioned style. |
![]() | ![]() |
| Fake smile. The look. | |
![]() |
| Zoning out. Going, going.... |
![]() |
| Gone. And that concludes my pics for 2006. (and that rhymes) |












No comments:
Post a Comment