January 15, 2007

Beautiful Sisters.




Millie.
I pulled
out one of my first photographic lights. I just got a new speedring for
it. The other speedring I have holds my large softbox onto my AB400.
Now that I have a new speedring, I can just leave the smaller softbox
attached to this light & it's ready to go! With the flash unit
(AB400), it's much more of a process to use. You have to use a hot shoe
adapter on your camera, hook up the cable from that to your flash, etc.
and it's much harder to get the exposure right- you have to do a lot of
fiddling around (unless you have and know how to use a light meter). So
anyway, now I have a light source and can photograph my children easily
on these dark, dreary days. I don't even want to ask Kenton how much
rain we've gotten in this last month. A lot. That much I know.


Anyway, I'm sure you really wanted and
needed to know all of that. On with the pictures! And if you want to
know "why the serious looks?", it's cuz they were trying
to watch Davy Crockett. ;) I would call their name and hope that I'd get
eye contact in that split second. ;)










Gracie. 
She really isn't about to cry...






Sisters
in color.

(you can sure tell which pic they
were closer to the light!)






Sisters
in B&W.






Miss
Millie.






Moody
Millie.













No comments:

Post a Comment