Here are some pictures from today. A spider near our garage.

Check out how much Bucephalus has grown!

I LOVE this of Gabe! He's a stinker and doesn't like me to take pictures of him at all. He makes it quite difficult to capture him, but I got him this time. It was funny, Josiah ran off ahead of us a little and you could see a ferry getting close to the harbor. As they do, they will blow their horn and it's quite loud. Well, I'm so mean, Josiah hears the horn blow and kind of looks back at us and I said (loudly), "Josiah! Get over here, quick! They saw you!" He started BAWLING and RAN back to us, just crying. Poor little guy- every single one of his siblings and his two parents were cracking up laughing. You had to be there- it was really funny. So Gabe was running back towards me after this little incident.

I guess he still loves me.


Bucephalus is a pain to photograph. I have to underexpose him a full stop sometimes to keep him the black that he is.

One more of the Gabester.
And some wild blackberries

|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment