My children are unaccustomed to the sun, thus the squinting. Believe it or not, this was the best shot I got of all 5 in this spot!

All but Josiah, because he's not quite 3, went on pony rides:




Another unsuccessful attempt at getting a pic of all 5.

King of the.... Haystacks.

Mamacita (Gracie and her belated fraternal twin):

Bright sun again.



Goofball.


LOVE this one of Alek. Had a little fun in PS with this one.

Are these a little weird? Spooky? They had a "jail" at the pumpkin patch and this was looking out the jail window, complete with (fake) spider webs. Alek looking in at me.


My favorite of all 5 from today:

Had a little fun in PS (PhotoShop) again. I "sponged" the rainbow and the sky to bring out their colors.

Sass riding in the wagon.

SO typical Millie.

He hung out with the pigs a bit too much today- total ham.

Sassafras again.

My PRECIOUS.

Trying to smile or maybe the pumpkin's heavy?

Gracie found a pumpkin

A little more of a smile:

Last one.

Gosh, I just realized that Gabe is only in group shots here. I did take pics of him too, but he HATES getting his picture taken and I usually get glares from him. He's a stinker. But just so you know, I really do take pics of him too. And you can tell who LOVES to have her picture taken <cough GRACIE cough>, which is why I have so many of her. And then there's Josiah who I usually end up following around since he's the baby....
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment