I took pictures of the girls at ballet last week.
Millie's class was on Wednesday. Their teacher is very encouraging. Millie, doing her arabesque, while the other little girls look on with great interest. ![]() All lined up (I can't explain the look on Millie's face): ![]() Now look at this one closely. See the little girl in all black? Her nose is completely smooshed on the elbow of the little girl in front of her. ![]() Millie likes to spice things up a bit and throw in some of her own moves. The tossing the head back thing is hers. ![]() I love the concentrated look on Millie's face in this one. She's really trying to copy what her teacher's doing. ![]() Sleeping Beauties. I think Millie's the best fake sleeper in the class. And I don't know if that's such a good thing. ![]() Following teacher's lead: ![]() See Millie trying to make her foot do what teacher's is doing? ![]() I didn't get as many of Gracie. Gracie was standing behind a cement pillar in the middle of the room and I could hardly see her at all. And add to that that Gracie's class had many more students (and bigger ones) than Millie's. It was really hard to get any of her. Stretching. ![]() I had to shoot into the mirror to get this shot of her doing her arabesque. I couldn't see her otherwise. Her left arm really isn't 3 feet longer than her right. Promise. ![]() So graceful. The little girl in all black in the front is REALLY, REALLY talented! ![]() Doing her chasse arabesque with a partner. (doh! Motion blur!) ![]() At the end of class. They were watching one of the little boys perform on his own. ![]() That's all for now! |
May 17, 2008
Ballet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment