We celebrated
Gabe's 7th birthday yesterday (even though his birthday's not until the 15th). ![]()
Doesn't everyone look cute all dressed up?
And then I attempted a group shot with just my children. I didn't get one good one. Here's one where everyone looks good but Josiah: ![]() And then Josiah finally cooperates and no one else (except Gracie) does: ![]() Birthday cowboy: ![]() Believe me, the burgers WERE as good as they looked! Thanks Dad! ![]() Mmmmmm...... ![]() My mother-in-law had the table set so cute! She found some of Kenton's old plastic cowboys and set those at the top of Gabe's plate. ![]() Gabe, waiting to open presents. ![]() Gabe reading the card the girls gave him. ![]() I love this one of Gracie. ![]() My moms do NOT like me taking their pictures. At least my mother-in-law just gives in and smiles. ![]() This is the only picture (out of 5 or 6) I got of my mom where she's SMILING instead of SCOWLING. The stinker. (hi mom!) ![]()
Gabe got a new bike & helmet! He was SO excited!
![]() On to the second half of the party, where the children got to ride a horse! Gabe got to walk the horse from the barn to the arena. ![]() ![]() Of course Gabe was the first to get to ride. ![]() Clint Eastwood. I mean, my father-in-law. ![]() I don't even know what to say about this little ham. ![]() Hunky Hubby. ![]() Alek's turn on the horse. He got to ride without being led. ![]() I don't know where he gets his silliness. ![]() ![]() Josiah even got a couple of turns to ride. He was not a BIT afraid. He smiled almost the whole time. ![]() Gabe. ![]() ![]() Wearing the double crown of Egypt. An easy way to hold someone's hat for them. ![]() ![]() Even Papa got to ride! Which do you like better? ![]() ![]() The Lone Ranger. I think my dad was SO excited that a) he didn't eat it while trying to mount the horse, b) he didn't fall off while riding and c) he didn't eat it while dismounting, especially since he knew I was right there to joyfully capture the moment if it'd happened, that he did this when he was safely back on the ground: ![]() So tough. ![]() So a little over an hour later, after all of the children had 2 or 3 turns each (and Papa got his turn), we went back to the barn where we had our cake... and ice cream. It was an ice cream cake. Didn't it turn out cute? ![]()
It was really yummy!
And then the grandparents gave Gabe their present from them- 4 horseback riding lessons from the same girl who did the party! He is very excited about that. We had a great day yesterday. |
May 15, 2008
Gabe is 7!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
































No comments:
Post a Comment