Look what Gracie had to
show me? ![]() A big fat earthworm. Lovely. And Millie had to share her worm with me too. ![]() Yes, those are my GIRLS' hands. Did you notice Gracie's fingernails? If not, check out this next one. Nasty. ![]() I hope none of you have just eaten. I couldn't finish my breakfast after I pulled these photos off my memory card and took a peek at them. Now this hand belongs to my 12 year old niece, who'd spent the previous night with us. She was showing me the vast collection of earthworms they'd acquired. Yes, she helped too. ![]() After these pictures were taken, Gracie had to come in and get cleaned up. For what? It was time for ballet. Yes, from pulling slimy worms out of the ground to gracefully performing chasse arabesques in a tutu and ballet slippers across the dance floor, in the matter of an hour. ![]() And I don't think I even want to know what *that* is. ![]() ![]() Bubbles. ![]() ![]()
And
lastly, a future tennis player? |
April 21, 2008
Earthworms. Lovely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment