Alek calls Gracie "Galadriel" after she takes her braids out of her hair. What do you think?
![]() ![]() Do any of these make you nervous? (trampoline shots) ![]() ![]() ![]() After the children went inside (and I had nobody else to photograph) I decided to try & get a shot of a hummingbird. ![]() Nooshie was following me around. She knew I had some dog treats in my pocket so we practiced sitting several times. ![]() Although I heard a few hummingbirds, none were headed towards the feeder so I decided to look for signs of spring. ![]() These shrubs line the front of our house under our living room windows. ![]() ![]() ![]() I went back to the tree where the hummingbird feeder resides and was standing RIGHT THERE when I heard a hummingbird coming from the direction of our neighbor's yard. I saw it fly towards me. I slowly raised my camera, excited that I'd get a shot at it, and my ever-so-slight movement must've scared it away. It flew close to the feeder and then buzzed away. I never even got my finger on the shutter release. *sigh* Maybe some other time. Here's what Nooshie thought of the adventure: ![]() Vintage Josiah. ![]()
Will shake for fries.
![]()
Play fighting.
![]() ![]() |
April 19, 2008
More Spring Pics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment