This child is such a goof. He's the family clown, for sure. He is brimming with personality and we all enjoy him very much (and he knows it.) I discovered he knows how to pedal his tricycle today and while I was trying to capture his newly acquired skill, I got even more than I bargained for- many different faces.
I should add that Gracie did his hair today- and got him dressed. I actually like his hair like this. It's a little long to be so spiky though. At any rate, she's hired. So, here they are. (okay, so he was off his trike for this one) ![]() ![]() This is his Jack Nicholson look. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Such a goof. And a shot I got of Alek today that I just love. ![]() That's all for now! |
April 16, 2008
The Many Faces of Josiah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment