The following pictures were taken on Gracie's actual birthday.
What do you do when you can't face the same direction as your light source? Silhouette shots, of course!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Had a little fun with these in Photoshop. Just don't ask me what I did, because I forget. ![]() Gracie's the one WAAAAAAY out there and Millie's in the foreground. And the sun has ditched us. ![]() Here's the plain ol' color version of Josiah: ![]() And here's what it looked like after I ran a "Vintage Gold" action over the top of it: ![]() It puts a yellowish haze over the photo, giving it a vintage, 60's/70's kind of look. My moody boy. Those lashes. Those lips. ![]() I'm such a sucker for thumb suckers. Until they're six and the dentist nags you about it. ![]() ![]() |
September 19, 2008
Fun At The Lake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment