We finally made it to the pumpkin patch yesterday. It was a beautiful day, too! My parents met us there. I took a few pictures before we left. Yes, this was the best of the bunch- Josiah sticking his tongue out and all. (btw, the last time I tried to get a pic of all 6 was when Julianna was 2 weeks old!) ![]() This was part of a group shot but I loved Gabe's interaction with Julianna. He really loves his baby sister! ![]() Wonky color again. Argh. But loved it anyway. ![]() Sisters. ![]() Brothers. ![]() My happy baby girl waiting to go to the pumpkin patch. ![]() Another attempt at a group shot. This was the best of about 30. I tried to head swap but it just wasn't working. I hate having to Photoshop an image like that anyway. ![]() At the pumpkin patch. ![]() Gabe. ![]() My mom & Julianna. My parents just got back from a month-long vacation so they were missing the grandbabies! My mom wore Julianna in the Moby Wrap the whole time we were there! ![]() A B&W of those two. ![]() Alek. Five feet, one inch tall. Age 11. Men's shoes size 9. ![]() Gracie. ![]() Emilia. ![]() Silly Si. ![]() After the above pic, it was off to the straw maze for Josiah, Millie & Gracie, while my dad, Kenton, Alek & Gabe went through the corn maze. We spent the next hour or so here! Josiah uses the force in the straw maze. ![]() Round and round they ran, over and over and over again. ![]() Gracie again. ![]() Josiah "taking a rest." ;) ![]() Minutes before they closed, the children decided they wanted a pumpkin. ![]() Josiah again with his shoes on the wrong feet. ![]() Checking out the piglets. ![]() Alek picking out his pumpkin. ![]() One last group shot. ![]() Pick of the patch. ![]() Why did you stuff a pillow in your sweatshirt, mom? Oh. That's Julianna in there. ![]() My parents with Julianna, just before we left. :) ![]() Played w/ this one- made it vintage/added texture: ![]() Gabe only gave me a few tries so I'm pretty excited that I liked two of them! ![]() That's all! |
October 19, 2008
Pumpkin Patch!
Labels:
Alek,
Black and White,
Emilia,
Fall,
Family Photo,
Gabriel,
Gracie,
Josiah,
Julianna,
Mima,
Papa,
Pumpkin Patch,
Sisters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





























No comments:
Post a Comment