Whew! It's been a
while since I've updated my website! I got to take pictures of my cousin Ashley and her new baby. Here's my favorite: ![]() Aren't they pretty? And here are some of Miss Julianna. ![]() I bought the bunny hat/slippers when I was pregnant with her & just now finally got them on her! ![]() I think her first nickname shall be "Drooly Julie." ;) ![]() I love this one. She's such a punkin. :) She is so loved. ![]() ![]() I purchased this hat when I was pregnant with her too. I saw it at our local health food store and could not resist! It was made locally with organic cotton and something else... rabbit fur?? It's super soft. ![]() Showing off her flexibility. And here are a few from a trip to the zoo. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
And
that's all I have for November! Can you believe it?! |
November 16, 2008
Baby Bunny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment