September 18, 2007

A Visit With Friends









Jack, snuggled with his mama, on the hike:



April with a sleeping Jack:





At the zoo now. Such a handsome dude! Those eyes!:





Buddying up:




Josiah & Josh. No, Josiah was not shot in the head, he just took a spill when Millie pulled the wagon out from under him one day. Notice the scab is intact in this photo:





Bekah:









Couldn't you just eat him up!? :):




Millie climbed this tree and then said, "Mom! Take a picture of me!" LOL!





I thought these next two were funny. Their expressions are the same in both! Notice Josiah's scab is now gone.....









Buddies:





So pretty:








One of the last photos taken with my 85mm. *sniff* See how sharp in focus they are and how pretty the blurred background is? Such a nice lens....and such gorgeous "subjects" to photograph:





I got April's "okay" to share these. I wanted to post a few of my favorites from our little photo session Tuesday morning. These were my favorites:















Jack  did NOT like this horse! LOL! He stayed on it for a few seconds and was DONE with it!

















Playing peek-a-boo:





No comments:

Post a Comment