![]() | ![]() |
A colorful and a moody shot of a sometimes colorful
and sometimes moody little Millie. | |
![]() |
My lil' cowboy. :)
Yes, I know, his eyes are closed, but I love this shot
of my Gabe. I love his little profile. And poor guy, having to reside on a webpage with a PINK background. LOL! |
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
I think Gabe looks like George Strait! :) Here he was
trying to give me a mean cowboy look, but I made him smile. MOM! And notice his belt buckle- it's the one he won at the Mutton Bustin' event at the state fair! Pretty cool, huh? | |
![]() | ![]() |
And here are a couple of our cats. They were snuggling
together in this flower pot today & I couldn't resist. | |









No comments:
Post a Comment