![]() |
Silly Josiah. While I was putting laundry away, he
decided to join his older sibs in the tub. With his clothes on. And then proceeded to entertain them with his daring "almost drink the shampoo" act. |
![]() |
A late night visitor! I've seen him before. He has a
stub of a tail and the first time I saw him, I wasn't sure what he was (it was dark). I had to be fast to get this shot- as soon as he saw me, he ran away. |
![]() |
Alek is playing in an outdoor soccer league this year!
He played indoor at the Y years ago. He is really enjoying it so far! |
![]() |
I had to throw one in of Josiah. :) Wandering around at Alek's practice.
|
![]() |
Part of Gracie's birthday present was getting to spend
a day at the state fair! Here the children are getting a chance to see what it's like to milk a cow. ;)
The next couple of pages are pics from the fair. Gabe
& Gracie entered the Mutton Bustin' contest. Click next below to find out more! |





No comments:
Post a Comment